Chapter 11. Judging Covariation and Causation
- Derek J. Koehler and
- Nigel Harvey
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Blackwell Handbook of Judgment and Decision Making
How to Cite
Shanks, D. R. (2004) Judging Covariation and Causation, in Blackwell Handbook of Judgment and Decision Making (eds D. J. Koehler and N. Harvey), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470752937.ch11
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405107464
Online ISBN: 9780470752937
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!