Chapter 22. The Connections Between Affect and Decision Making: Nine Resulting Phenomena
- Derek J. Koehler and
- Nigel Harvey
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Blackwell Handbook of Judgment and Decision Making
How to Cite
Rottenstreich, Y. and Shu, S. (2004) The Connections Between Affect and Decision Making: Nine Resulting Phenomena, in Blackwell Handbook of Judgment and Decision Making (eds D. J. Koehler and N. Harvey), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470752937.ch22
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405107464
Online ISBN: 9780470752937
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!