Chapter 14. Surgery after the Acute Phase of Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
- Arun Paul Amar MD.
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing
Surgical Management of Spinal Cord Injury: Controversies and Consensus
How to Cite
Wang, M. Y. and Green, B. A. (2007) Surgery after the Acute Phase of Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury, in Surgical Management of Spinal Cord Injury: Controversies and Consensus (ed A. P. Amar), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470753163.ch14
Department of Neurosurgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405122061
Online ISBN: 9780470753163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!