Chapter 8. Controversies in the Management of Cervical Spinal Cord Injury
- Arun Paul Amar MD.
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing
Surgical Management of Spinal Cord Injury: Controversies and Consensus
How to Cite
Matz, P. G. and Hadley, M. N. (2007) Controversies in the Management of Cervical Spinal Cord Injury, in Surgical Management of Spinal Cord Injury: Controversies and Consensus (ed A. P. Amar), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470753163.ch8
Department of Neurosurgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405122061
Online ISBN: 9780470753163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!