Chapter 7. What is the Best Strategy for the Management of Hereditary Colorectal Cancer?
- John H. Scholefield1,
- Axel Grothey2,
- Herand Abcarian3 and
- Tim Maughan4
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Challenges in Colorectal Cancer
How to Cite
Jeong, S.-Y., Chessin, D., Ritchie, S., Scholefield, J. H. and Guillem, J. G. (2008) What is the Best Strategy for the Management of Hereditary Colorectal Cancer?, in Challenges in Colorectal Cancer (eds J. H. Scholefield, A. Grothey, H. Abcarian and T. Maughan), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470753231.ch7
Professor of Surgery, University Hospital, Nottingham, UK
Professor, Division of Medical Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Turi Josefsen Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Professor of Cancer Studies, University of Cardiff, Cardiff, UK
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405127066
Online ISBN: 9780470753231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!