Chapter 13. Developmental Toxicology, Drugs, and Fetal Teratogenesis
- E. Albert Reece MD, PhD, MBA1,
- John C. Hobbins MD2,
- Norman F. Gant Jr. MD3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Clinical Obstetrics: The Fetus & Mother, Third Edition
How to Cite
Brent, R. L. and Fawcett, L. B. (2008) Developmental Toxicology, Drugs, and Fetal Teratogenesis, in Handbook of Clinical Obstetrics: The Fetus & Mother, Third Edition (eds E. A. Reece, J. C. Hobbins and N. F. Gant), Blackwell Publishing, Inc., Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470753323.ch13
Vice President for Medical Affairs, University of Maryland, and John Z. & Akiko K. Bowers Distinguished Professor and Dean, School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology University of Colorado School of Medicine University of Colorado Health Sciences Center Denver, Colorado
Professor and Chairman Emeritus University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Executive Director, The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Dallas, Texas
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405156097
Online ISBN: 9780470753323
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!