Chapter 2. The Costs - and Benefits - of Human Resources
- Gerard P. Hodgkinson2 and
- J. Kevin Ford3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2007, Volume 22
How to Cite
Cascio, W. F. (2007) The Costs - and Benefits - of Human Resources, in International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2007, Volume 22 (eds G. P. Hodgkinson and J. K. Ford), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, England, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470753378.ch2
The University of Leeds, UK
Michigan State University, USA
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470031988
Online ISBN: 9780470753378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!