16. Cortical Plasticity Underlying Perceptual, Motor, and Cognitive Skill Development: Implications for Neurorehabilitation
- Mark H. Johnson,
- Yuko Munakata and
- Rick O. Gilmore
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Brain Development and Cognition: A Reader, Second Edition
How to Cite
Merzenich, M. M., Wright, B. A., Jenkins, W., Xerri, C., Byl, N., Miller, S. and Tallal, P. (2005) Cortical Plasticity Underlying Perceptual, Motor, and Cognitive Skill Development: Implications for Neurorehabilitation, in Brain Development and Cognition: A Reader, Second Edition (eds M. H. Johnson, Y. Munakata and R. O. Gilmore), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470753507.ch16
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780631217367
Online ISBN: 9780470753507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!