Chapter 5. Working Poor, Working Hard: Trajectories at the Bottom of the American Labor Market
- Fiona Devine and
- Mary C. Waters
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social Inequalities in Comparative Perspective
How to Cite
Newman, K. and Lennon, C. (2004) Working Poor, Working Hard: Trajectories at the Bottom of the American Labor Market, in Social Inequalities in Comparative Perspective (eds F. Devine and M. C. Waters), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470753576.ch6
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780631226840
Online ISBN: 9780470753576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!