Chapter 47. Using Student Evaluations to Improve Teaching
- William Buskist and
- Stephen F. Davis
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of the Teaching of Psychology
How to Cite
Benassi, V. A. and Seidel, L. F. (2006) Using Student Evaluations to Improve Teaching, in Handbook of the Teaching of Psychology (eds W. Buskist and S. F. Davis), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470754924.ch47
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405132046
Online ISBN: 9780470754924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!