Chapter 49. Lesser Discussed Aspects of Peer Review: Context, Out-of-Classroom Work, and Communication
- William Buskist and
- Stephen F. Davis
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of the Teaching of Psychology
How to Cite
Perlman, B. and McCann, L. I. (2006) Lesser Discussed Aspects of Peer Review: Context, Out-of-Classroom Work, and Communication, in Handbook of the Teaching of Psychology (eds W. Buskist and S. F. Davis), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470754924.ch49
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405132046
Online ISBN: 9780470754924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!