Chapter 11. Design of Exposure Measurement Surveys and their Statistical Analyses
- Kerry Gardiner BSc, PhD, Dip. Occup. Hyg., FFOH1,2 and
- J. Malcolm Harrington CBE, BSc, MSc, MD, FRCP, FFOMI, MFPH, FMedSci3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Occupational Hygiene, Third Edition
How to Cite
Kromhout, H., van Tongeren, M. and Burstyn, I. (2005) Design of Exposure Measurement Surveys and their Statistical Analyses, in Occupational Hygiene, Third Edition (eds K. Gardiner and J. M. Harrington), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755075.ch11
Professor of Occupational Health, the Medical School, the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
International Occupational Health Ltd, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
Emeritus Professor of Occupational Medicine, the University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405106214
Online ISBN: 9780470755075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!