Chapter 14. Narratives of Compound Loss: Parents' Stories from the Organ Retention Scandal
- Brian Hurwitz1,
- Trisha Greenhalgh2,
- Vieda Skultans3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 by BMA
Narrative Research in Health and Illness
How to Cite
Richardson, R. (2008) Narratives of Compound Loss: Parents' Stories from the Organ Retention Scandal, in Narrative Research in Health and Illness (eds B. Hurwitz, T. Greenhalgh and V. Skultans), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470755167.ch15
Professor of Medicine and the Arts, Department of English, King's College London, UK
Professor of Primary Health Care, University College London, UK
Professor of Social Anthropology, University of Bristol, UK
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917928
Online ISBN: 9780470755167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!