Chapter 20. Meta-Narrative Mapping: A New Approach to the Systematic Review of Complex Evidence
- Brian Hurwitz1,
- Trisha Greenhalgh2 and
- Vieda Skultans3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 by BMA
Narrative Research in Health and Illness
How to Cite
Greenhalgh, T. (2004) Meta-Narrative Mapping: A New Approach to the Systematic Review of Complex Evidence, in Narrative Research in Health and Illness (eds B. Hurwitz, T. Greenhalgh and V. Skultans), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470755167.ch21
Professor of Medicine and the Arts, Department of English, King's College London, UK
Professor of Primary Health Care, University College London, UK
Professor of Social Anthropology, University of Bristol, UK
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917928
Online ISBN: 9780470755167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!