Chapter 1. Preclinical Research and Animal Models in Sexual Medicine
- Hartmut Porst1,
- Jacques Buvat2,
- The Standards Committee of the International Society for Sexual Medicine
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Sexual Medicine
Standard Practice in Sexual Medicine
How to Cite
Giuliano, F., McKenna, K., Srilatha, B. and Pfaus, J. G. (2008) Preclinical Research and Animal Models in Sexual Medicine, in Standard Practice in Sexual Medicine (eds H. Porst, J. Buvat and The Standards Committee of the International Society for Sexual Medicine), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755235.ch1
Chairman, ISSM Standards Committee, Neuer Jungfernstieg 6a, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Co-Chairman, ISSM Standards Committee, Centre ETPARP, 3 Rue Carolus, 59000 Lille, France
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405157193
Online ISBN: 9780470755235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!