Chapter 26. Iatrogenic and Post-Traumatic Female Sexual Disorder
- Hartmut Porst1,
- Jacques Buvat2 and
- The Standards Committee of the International Society for Sexual Medicine
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Sexual Medicine
Standard Practice in Sexual Medicine
How to Cite
Graziottin, A. (2006) Iatrogenic and Post-Traumatic Female Sexual Disorder, in Standard Practice in Sexual Medicine (eds H. Porst, J. Buvat and The Standards Committee of the International Society for Sexual Medicine), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755235.ch26
Chairman, ISSM Standards Committee, Neuer Jungfernstieg 6a, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Co-Chairman, ISSM Standards Committee, Centre ETPARP, 3 Rue Carolus, 59000 Lille, France
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405157193
Online ISBN: 9780470755235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!