Chapter 28. Cardiovascular Issues in Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Hartmut Porst1,
- Jacques Buvat2 and
- The Standards Committee of the International Society for Sexual Medicine
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Sexual Medicine
Standard Practice in Sexual Medicine
How to Cite
Jackson, G. and Hutter, A. (2006) Cardiovascular Issues in Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction, in Standard Practice in Sexual Medicine (eds H. Porst, J. Buvat and The Standards Committee of the International Society for Sexual Medicine), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755235.ch28
Chairman, ISSM Standards Committee, Neuer Jungfernstieg 6a, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Co-Chairman, ISSM Standards Committee, Centre ETPARP, 3 Rue Carolus, 59000 Lille, France
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405157193
Online ISBN: 9780470755235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!