Chapter 10. Aesthetic Surgery
- Adrian M. Richards MSc FRCS (Plast.)1 and
- Ian T. Jackson Professor2
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2002 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Key Notes on Plastic Surgery
How to Cite
Richards, A. M. and Jackson, I. T. (eds) (2002) Aesthetic Surgery, in Key Notes on Plastic Surgery, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755242.ch10
Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Stoke Mandeville NHS Trust, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Director of Craniofacial and Reconstructive Surgery, Providence Hospital, Michigan, USA
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780632056682
Online ISBN: 9780470755242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!