Chapter 6. Other Cutaneous Fungal Infections
- Malcolm D. Richardson PhD, FRCPath1,
- David W. Warnock PhD, FRCPath2
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 1993, 1997, 2003 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fungal Infection: Diagnosis and Management, Third Edition
How to Cite
Richardson, M. D. and Warnock, D. W. (eds) (2008) Other Cutaneous Fungal Infections, in Fungal Infection: Diagnosis and Management, Third Edition, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755259.ch6
University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9781405115780
Online ISBN: 9780470755259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!