Chapter 15. Employee Characteristics and Discrimination
- Joyce P. Jacobsen and
- Gilbert L. Skillman
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 by Joyce P. Jacobsen and Gilbert L. Skillman
Labor Markets and Employment Relationships: A Comprehensive Approach
How to Cite
Jacobsen, J. P. and Skillman, G. L. (eds) (2004) Employee Characteristics and Discrimination, in Labor Markets and Employment Relationships: A Comprehensive Approach, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470755587.ch16
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780631208365
Online ISBN: 9780470755587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!