Chapter 4. Day-Care Participation as a Protective Factor in the Cognitive Development of Low-Income Children
- Maurice A. Feldman
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Early Intervention: The Essential Readings
How to Cite
Caughy, M. O., DiPietro, J. A. and Strobino, D. M. (2004) Day-Care Participation as a Protective Factor in the Cognitive Development of Low-Income Children, in Early Intervention: The Essential Readings (ed M. A. Feldman), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755778.ch4
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405111690
Online ISBN: 9780470755778
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!