Chapter 31. Pathophysiology of Skeletal Muscle Ischemia-reperfusion Injury
- Enrico Ascher,
- L. H. Hollier,
- D. Eugene Strandness,
- Jonathan B. Towne,
- Keith Calligaro,
- K. Craig Kent,
- Gregory L. Moneta,
- William H. Pearce,
- John J. Ricotta and
- Henry Haimovici
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Science
Haimovici's Vascular Surgery, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Durán, W. N., Pappas, P. J., Boric, M. P. and Hobson, R. W. (2004) Pathophysiology of Skeletal Muscle Ischemia-reperfusion Injury, in Haimovici's Vascular Surgery, Fifth Edition (eds E. Ascher, L. H. Hollier, D. E. Strandness, J. B. Towne, K. Calligaro, K. C. Kent, G. L. Moneta, W. H. Pearce, J. J. Ricotta and H. Haimovici), Blackwell Science, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755815.ch31
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780632044580
Online ISBN: 9780470755815
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!