Chapter 15. Training in Emergency Ultrasound
- Adam Brooks1,
- Jim Connolly2 and
- Otto Chan3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Ultrasound in Emergency Care
How to Cite
Hewitt, S., Marohn, M. R. and Wherry, D. (2004) Training in Emergency Ultrasound, in Ultrasound in Emergency Care (eds A. Brooks, J. Connolly and O. Chan), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470755822.ch15
Division of Traumatology and Surgical Critical Care, University of Pennsylvania, USA
Newcastle General Hospital, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
Royal London Hospital, London, UK
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917317
Online ISBN: 9780470755822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!