Chapter 20. Pressure Area Care and the Management of Fungating Wounds
- Christina Faull MB BS, BMed Sci, MD, FRCP1,
- Yvonne H. Carter OBE BSc MB BS MD FRCGP FMedSci2 and
- Lilian Daniels BNurs (Hons) RGN HV Onccert Cert. Ed3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Palliative Care, Second Edition
How to Cite
Walding, M. (2005) Pressure Area Care and the Management of Fungating Wounds, in Handbook of Palliative Care, Second Edition (eds C. Faull, Y. H. Carter and L. Daniels), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470755877.ch20
Consultant in Palliative Medicine, University Hospitals of Leicester and LOROS - the Leicestershire and Rutland Hospice, Groby Road, Leicester
Dean, Warwick Medical School, the University of Warwick, Coventry
PhD Candidate. Formally Macmillan Research Lecturer, Centre for Palliative Care and Oncology, University of Central England, Birmingham
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405121125
Online ISBN: 9780470755877
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!