Chapter 13. Wrist Pain in a Young Child
- Christopher P. Holstege MD, FACEP, FAAEM, FACMT1,
- Alexander B. Baer MD2,
- Jesse M. Pines MD, MBA, FAAEM3 and
- William J. Brady MD, FACEP, FAAEM4
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Visual Diagnosis in Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
How to Cite
Holstege, C. P., Baer, A. B., Pines, J. M. and Brady, W. J. (eds) (2006) Wrist Pain in a Young Child, in Visual Diagnosis in Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755921.ch113
Director, Division of Medical Toxicology, Medical Director, Blue Ridge Poison Center, Associate Professor, Departments of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Associate Medical Director, Blue Ridge Poison Center, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Lecturer, Department of Emergency Medicine, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Vice Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine, Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405134910
Online ISBN: 9780470755921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!