Chapter 95. New Facial Droop
- Christopher P. Holstege MD, FACEP, FAAEM, FACMT1,
- Alexander B. Baer MD2,
- Jesse M. Pines MD, MBA, FAAEM3,
- William J. Brady MD, FACEP, FAAEM4
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Visual Diagnosis in Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
How to Cite
Holstege, C. P., Baer, A. B., Pines, J. M. and Brady, W. J. (eds) (2008) New Facial Droop, in Visual Diagnosis in Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755921.ch195
Director, Division of Medical Toxicology, Medical Director, Blue Ridge Poison Center, Associate Professor, Departments of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Associate Medical Director, Blue Ridge Poison Center, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Lecturer, Department of Emergency Medicine, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Vice Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine, Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405134910
Online ISBN: 9780470755921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!