Chapter 10. Management of the Pregnant Patient in the ED
- Amal Mattu MD1,
- Deepi Goyal MD2
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
Emergency Medicine: Avoiding the Pitfalls and Improving the Outcomes
How to Cite
Thompson, K. (2008) Management of the Pregnant Patient in the ED, in Emergency Medicine: Avoiding the Pitfalls and Improving the Outcomes (eds A. Mattu and D. Goyal), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755938.ch10
Program Director, Emergency Medicine Residency, Co-Program Director, Emergency Medicine/Internal, Medicine Combined Residency, Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
Associate Program Director, Mayo Emergency Medicine Residency, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Mayo clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405141666
Online ISBN: 9780470755938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!