Chapter 2. Continuous Variables: Descriptive Statistics
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Medical Statistics: A Guide to Data Analysis and Critical Appraisal
How to Cite
Peat, J. and Barton, B. (2005) Continuous Variables: Descriptive Statistics, in Medical Statistics: A Guide to Data Analysis and Critical Appraisal, Blackwell Publishing Inc., Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470755945.ch2
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780727918123
Online ISBN: 9780470755945
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!