Chapter 18. Management of Patients at Increased Risk for Lung Cancer
- Michael J. Simoff MD1,
- Daniel H. Sterman MD2 and
- Armin Ernst MD3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing
Thoracic Endoscopy: Advances in Interventional Pulmonology
How to Cite
Hehn, B. T. and Simoff, M. J. (2006) Management of Patients at Increased Risk for Lung Cancer, in Thoracic Endoscopy: Advances in Interventional Pulmonology (eds M. J. Simoff, D. H. Sterman and A. Ernst), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470755969.ch18
Director, Bronchoscopy & Interventional Pulmonology, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Henry Ford Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
Director, Interventional Pulmonology, Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Division, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Assistant Professor in Medicine & Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405122047
Online ISBN: 9780470755969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!