Chapter 23. The Role of the Neutrophil in the Pathogenesis of COPD
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
How to Cite
Stockley, R. A., Rennard, S. I., Rabe, K. and Celli, B. (2007) The Role of the Neutrophil in the Pathogenesis of COPD, in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470755976.ch23
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405122894
Online ISBN: 9780470755976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!