Chapter 5. Preference, Rationality, and Democratic Theory
- Robert L. Simon
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
The Blackwell Guide to Social and Political Philosophy
How to Cite
Cudd, A. E. (2002) Preference, Rationality, and Democratic Theory, in The Blackwell Guide to Social and Political Philosophy (ed R. L. Simon), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470756621.ch5
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780631221265
Online ISBN: 9780470756621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!