Chapter 16. Item Analysis: Theory and Practice Using Classical and Modern Test Theory
- Steven G. Rogelberg
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
How to Cite
Ellis, B. B. and Mead, A. D. (2004) Item Analysis: Theory and Practice Using Classical and Modern Test Theory, in Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (ed S. G. Rogelberg), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470756669.ch16
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780631222590
Online ISBN: 9780470756669
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!