Chapter 21. Modeling Nonlinear Relationships: Neural Networks and Catastrophe Analysis
- Steven G. Rogelberg
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
How to Cite
Hanges, P. J., Lord, R. G., Godfrey, E. G. and Raver, J. L. (2004) Modeling Nonlinear Relationships: Neural Networks and Catastrophe Analysis, in Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (ed S. G. Rogelberg), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470756669.ch21
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780631222590
Online ISBN: 9780470756669
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!