Chapter 1. The Importance of Sea Ice: An Overview
- David N. Thomas1 and
- Gerhard S. Dieckmann2
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Science Ltd
Sea Ice: An Introduction to its Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geology
How to Cite
Dieckmann, G. S. and Hellmer, H. H. (2003) The Importance of Sea Ice: An Overview, in Sea Ice: An Introduction to its Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geology (eds D. N. Thomas and G. S. Dieckmann), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757161.ch1
School of Ocean Sciences, University of Wales, Bangor, UK
Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research, Bremerhaven, Germany
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 25 MAY 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632058082
Online ISBN: 9780470757161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!