Chapter 12. Dietary Supplements and Ergogenic Aids
- Ronald J. Maughan1 and
- Louise M. Burke2
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Science Ltd
Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science: Sports Nutrition
How to Cite
Maughan, R. J. and Burke, L. M. (eds) (2008) Dietary Supplements and Ergogenic Aids, in Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science: Sports Nutrition, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757185.ch12
University Medical School, Aberdeen, UK
Department of Sports Nutrition, Australian Institute of Sport, Bruce ACT 2617, Australia
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780632058143
Online ISBN: 9780470757185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!