Chapter 12. Dietary Supplements and Ergogenic Aids
- Ronald J. Maughan1 and
- Louise M. Burke2
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Science Ltd
Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science: Sports Nutrition
How to Cite
Maughan, R. J. and Burke, L. M. (eds) (2002) Dietary Supplements and Ergogenic Aids, in Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science: Sports Nutrition, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757185.ch12
University Medical School, Aberdeen, UK
Department of Sports Nutrition, Australian Institute of Sport, Bruce ACT 2617, Australia
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780632058143
Online ISBN: 9780470757185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!