Chapter 1. Introduction
- Judith Allen1,
- James Barlow2,
- Jesús Leal3,
- Thomas Maloutas4 and
- Liliana Padovani5
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Housing and Welfare in Southern Europe
How to Cite
Allen, J., Barlow, J., Leal, J., Maloutas, T. and Padovani, L. (eds) (2004) Introduction, in Housing and Welfare in Southern Europe, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757536.ch1
Prinicipal Lecturer in Housing, University of Westminster, London
Professor of Technology and Innovation Management, Imperial College, London
Professor and Director of the Department of Sociology II, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Professor of Urban Social Geography, University of Thessaly, Volos and Director of the Institute of Urban and Rural Sociology, National Centre for social research (EKKE), Athens
Associate Professor in Urban and Regional Policies, Iuav, University of Venice
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 30 JUN 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405103077
Online ISBN: 9780470757536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!