Chapter 2. ‘Seeing is Believing?’: Visuality and Victorian Fiction
- Francis O'Gorman
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Concise Companion to the Victorian Novel
How to Cite
Flint, K. (2005) ‘Seeing is Believing?’: Visuality and Victorian Fiction, in A Concise Companion to the Victorian Novel (ed F. O'Gorman), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757574.ch2
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405103190
Online ISBN: 9780470757574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!