Chapter 4. Biventricular Device Implantation
- David L. Hayes MD Chair1,
- Paul J. Wang MD Director2,
- Jonathan Sackner-Bernstein MD Director3 and
- Samuel J. Asirvatham MD Senior Associate Consultant4
Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
Resynchronization and Defibrillation for Heart Failure: A Practical Approach
How to Cite
Asirvatham, S. J. (2004) Biventricular Device Implantation, in Resynchronization and Defibrillation for Heart Failure: A Practical Approach (eds D. L. Hayes, P. J. Wang, J. Sackner-Bernstein and S. J. Asirvatham), Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757727.ch4
Chair, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases and Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic; Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine; Rochester, Minnesota
Director, Stanford Cardiac Arrhythmia Services & Cardiac Electrophysiology Laboratories, Stanford University Medical Center; Professor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine; Stanford, California
Director, Heart Failure Prevention and Treatment Clinic; Director, Clinical Research, Clinical Scholars Program, Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy Center, North Shore University Hospital; Manhasset, New York
Senior Associate Consultant, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases and Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine; Rochester, Minnesota
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405121996
Online ISBN: 9780470757727
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!