Chapter 50. Intracranial Tumours, Infection and Aneurysms
- Joe J. Tjandra MBBS, MD, FRACS, FRCS(Eng), FRCPS, FASCRS1,
- Gordon J.A. Clunie MB, ChB, ChM, DSc, FRCS(Eng, Edin), FRACS2,
- Andrew H. Kaye MBBS, MD, FRACS3 and
- Julian A. Smith MBBS, MS, FRACS, FACS4
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Textbook of Surgery, Third Edition
How to Cite
Kaye, A. H. (2006) Intracranial Tumours, Infection and Aneurysms, in Textbook of Surgery, Third Edition (eds J. J. Tjandra, G. J.A. Clunie, A. H. Kaye and J. A. Smith), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757819.ch50
Colorectal Surgeon and Surgical Oncologist, Associate Professor of Surgery, Royal Melbourne Hospital and Epworth Hospital, University of Melbourne
Emeritus Professor of Surgery, University of Melbourne
James Stewart Professor of Surgery and Head of Department of Surgery The University of Melbourne, The Royal Melbourne Hospital Director of Neurosurgery and Director, The Melbourne Neuroscience Centre The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Professor of Surgery, Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Monash Medical Centre, Monash University
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405126274
Online ISBN: 9780470757819
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!