Chapter 50. Intracranial Tumours, Infection and Aneurysms
- Joe J. Tjandra MBBS, MD, FRACS, FRCS(Eng), FRCPS, FASCRS1,
- Gordon J.A. Clunie MB, ChB, ChM, DSc, FRCS(Eng, Edin), FRACS2,
- Andrew H. Kaye MBBS, MD, FRACS3 and
- Julian A. Smith MBBS, MS, FRACS, FACS4
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Textbook of Surgery, Third Edition
How to Cite
Kaye, A. H. (2006) Intracranial Tumours, Infection and Aneurysms, in Textbook of Surgery, Third Edition (eds J. J. Tjandra, G. J.A. Clunie, A. H. Kaye and J. A. Smith), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757819.ch50
Colorectal Surgeon and Surgical Oncologist, Associate Professor of Surgery, Royal Melbourne Hospital and Epworth Hospital, University of Melbourne
Emeritus Professor of Surgery, University of Melbourne
James Stewart Professor of Surgery and Head of Department of Surgery The University of Melbourne, The Royal Melbourne Hospital Director of Neurosurgery and Director, The Melbourne Neuroscience Centre The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Professor of Surgery, Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Monash Medical Centre, Monash University
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405126274
Online ISBN: 9780470757819
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!