Chapter 2. The Health Risks of Smoking and the Benefits of Stopping
Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 McEwen, Hajek, McRobbie and West
Manual of Smoking Cessation: A Guide For Counsellors and Practitioners
How to Cite
McEwen, A., Hajek, P., McRobbie, H. and West, R. (2006) The Health Risks of Smoking and the Benefits of Stopping, in Manual of Smoking Cessation: A Guide For Counsellors and Practitioners, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470757864.ch2
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405133371
Online ISBN: 9780470757864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!