14. Generalized Conjunction and Type Ambiguity
- Paul Portner and
- Barbara H. Partee
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Formal Semantics: The Essential Readings
How to Cite
Partee, B. H. and Rooth, M. (2002) Generalized Conjunction and Type Ambiguity, in Formal Semantics: The Essential Readings (eds P. Portner and B. H. Partee), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470758335.ch14
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780631215417
Online ISBN: 9780470758335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!