Chapter 4. Maternal-Fetal Blood Gas Physiology
- Gary A. Dildy III MD, Editor in Chief Professor1,
- Michael A. Belfort MBBCH, MD, PhD Professor2,
- George R. Saade MD Professor3,
- Jeffrey P. Phelan MD, JD Vice Chairman and Director of Quality Assurance4,
- Gary D.V. Hankins MD Professor and Vice Chairman5 and
- Steven L. Clark MD Professor6
Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Science
Critical Care Obstetrics, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Bobrowski, R. A. (2008) Maternal-Fetal Blood Gas Physiology, in Critical Care Obstetrics, Fourth Edition (eds G. A. Dildy, M. A. Belfort, G. R. Saade, J. P. Phelan, G. D.V. Hankins and S. L. Clark), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470760086.ch4
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah Health Services Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, Director, Department of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Provo, Utah
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Divisions of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Reproductive Sciences, Director, Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Citrus Valley Medical Center, West Covina, California, President and Director Clinical Research, Childbirth Injury Prevention Foundation, Pasadena, California
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chief, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah Health Services Center, LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780632046324
Online ISBN: 9780470760086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!