Chapter 15. The Intrinsic (Genetic) Theory for the Cause of Vitiligo
- Seung-Kyung Hann MD1,
- James J. Nordlund MD2 and
- Aaron B. Lerner3
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2000 Blackwell Science Ltd
Vitiligo: A Monograph on the Basic and Clinical Science
How to Cite
Boissy, R. E. (2000) The Intrinsic (Genetic) Theory for the Cause of Vitiligo, in Vitiligo: A Monograph on the Basic and Clinical Science (eds S.-K. Hann, J. J. Nordlund and A. B. Lerner), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470760116.ch15
Department of Dermatology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Department of Dermatology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Professor, Department of Dermatology, Yale University College of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780632050710
Online ISBN: 9780470760116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!