Chapter 25. Micropigmentation
- Seung-Kyung Hann MD1,
- James J. Nordlund MD2,
- Aaron B. Lerner3
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2000 Blackwell Science Ltd
Vitiligo: A Monograph on the Basic and Clinical Science
How to Cite
Halder, R. M. (2008) Micropigmentation, in Vitiligo: A Monograph on the Basic and Clinical Science (eds S.-K. Hann, J. J. Nordlund and A. B. Lerner), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470760116.ch25
Department of Dermatology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Department of Dermatology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Professor, Department of Dermatology, Yale University College of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780632050710
Online ISBN: 9780470760116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!