Lecture ‒ What Have We Accomplished?
- Roberto de Franchis MD Editor
Published Online: 31 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Portal Hypertension III: Proceedings of the Third Baverno International Consensus Workshop on Definitions, Methodology and Therapeutic Strategies
How to Cite
de Franchis, R. (2001) Lecture ‒ What Have We Accomplished?, in Portal Hypertension III: Proceedings of the Third Baverno International Consensus Workshop on Definitions, Methodology and Therapeutic Strategies (ed R. de Franchis), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470760154.ch1
Gastroenterology and Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Service Department of Internal Medicine, University of Milan, and lRCCS Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632059188
Online ISBN: 9780470760154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!