Chapter 2. The Effects of Anaesthesia and Analgesia on the Baby
- Robin Russell Consultant Anaesthetist and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer
Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2002 BMJ Publishing Group
Anaesthesia for Obstetrics and Gynaecology
How to Cite
Porter, J. (2002) The Effects of Anaesthesia and Analgesia on the Baby, in Anaesthesia for Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ed R. Russell), BMJ Publishing Group, Tavistock Square, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470760222.ch2
Nuffield Department of Anaesthetics, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780727912763
Online ISBN: 9780470760222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!