Chapter 12. Congenital Heart Disease
- Jan Poelaert Clinical Director1 and
- Karl Skarvan Professor of Anaesthesiolog2
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 BMJ Publishing Group
Transoesophageal Echocardiography in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Second Edition
How to Cite
Chassot, P.-G. and Bettex, D. (2004) Congenital Heart Disease, in Transoesophageal Echocardiography in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Second Edition (eds J. Poelaert and K. Skarvan), BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470760239.ch12
Cardiac Anaesthesia and Postoperative Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Gent University Hospital, Gent, Belgium
University of Basel, Kantonsspital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917966
Online ISBN: 9780470760239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!