Chapter 6. Aortic Valve
- Jan Poelaert Clinical Director1 and
- Karl Skarvan Professor of Anaesthesiolog2
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 BMJ Publishing Group
Transoesophageal Echocardiography in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Second Edition
How to Cite
Shanewise, J. S. (2004) Aortic Valve, in Transoesophageal Echocardiography in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Second Edition (eds J. Poelaert and K. Skarvan), BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470760239.ch6
Cardiac Anaesthesia and Postoperative Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Gent University Hospital, Gent, Belgium
University of Basel, Kantonsspital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917966
Online ISBN: 9780470760239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!