Chapter 2. Insect Accessory Reproductive Glands: Key Players in Production and Protection of Eggs
- Monika Hilker Editor and
- Torsten Meiners Editor
Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Chemoecology of Insect Eggs and Egg Deposition
How to Cite
Gillott, C. (2003) Insect Accessory Reproductive Glands: Key Players in Production and Protection of Eggs, in Chemoecology of Insect Eggs and Egg Deposition (eds M. Hilker and T. Meiners), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470760253.ch2
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2003
Print ISBN: 9781405100083
Online ISBN: 9780470760253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!