27. Gold Nanorods as Theranostic Agents
- Xiaoyuan Chen2,3
Published Online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Nanoplatform-Based Molecular Imaging
How to Cite
Wei, A., Wei, Q. and Leonov, A. P. (2011) Gold Nanorods as Theranostic Agents, in Nanoplatform-Based Molecular Imaging (ed X. Chen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470767047.ch27
Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford and Bio-X Program, Department of Radiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Laboratory for Molecular Imaging and Nanomedicine, National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 25 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 28 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470521151
Online ISBN: 9780470767047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!